I picked up the James Charles and Morphe collab! I had to get my hands on this palette once I saw all the colorful shadows! I’ve used it a few times and i’m loving it so far. I picked up an extra palette to add to my makeup kit. I can’t wait to start using this on clients who aren’t afraid of trying out crazy looks! 😍
Check out my most recent tutorial using this palette and a couple other new makeup products.
Ignore the crumb on my chin lol 🙃
**I got microdermabrasion and extractions the day BEFORE this video lol don’t put makeup on your skin after a facial!!**
Welcome back to my channel!
I’ve been gone for so long :( but i’m back!! I missed you all so much!
Please let me know what videos you would like me to film! any products you want me to review or test out. I’ve been uploading on instagram a lot too so if there’s any looks you want a tutorial on comment down below or on the IG post.
IG: AriOchoa_ -- https://www.instagram.com/ariochoa_
Snap: AriMariell -- https://www.snapchat.com/add/arimariell
Alamar Cosmetics Palette: https://alamarcosmetics.com/products/palette-one
Colourpop x Shayla Palette: https://colourpop.com/products/perception
Lipstick / Quickie: https://colourpop.com/products/quickie
Highlight / Boomin’: https://colourpop.com/products/boomin
Pixi Spray: https://go.magik.ly/ml/cfk6/
Pixi Liner: https://go.magik.ly/ml/cfk7/
FTC: Links may be affiliate links.
- Morphe 9C Jewel Crew Palette.
- Pixi Beauty Liquid Fair Lights in Passion Light for the glitter in the crease.
- Wet n Wild Liner
- Bareminerals BarePro Liquid Foundation in Toffee 19.
- ABH Dipbrow in Ebony.
Today i wanted to share some photos of the new Saint + Sinner palette and some of my looks I created using this palette.
This released 9/19/2017. I ordered mine from Sephora and paid $62. This is a limited edition item, but it is still available! If you follow me on Instagram you already know how I love using colorful shadows in basically every look I do. When I saw this palette I knew I needed to have it! There are 24 beautiful shades. The packaging is stunning and opens up like doors to a church. The shades are supposed to mimic stained glass windows. The saint side has more neutral shades, and the sinner side has more bright colorful shades. I have been using this every single day and I have no issues. The shades are pigmented and blend flawlessly. I love that I'm able to create colorful looks and everyday looks with this. Kat Von D never disappoints!
Some of my favorite shades are Rosary, Worship, Exorcism, Relic, Exodus, Devil, Stigmata, and Rapture.
I don’t think I will need a new palette after purchasing this one along with the Sephora Pro Editorial Palette. 10/10 would recommend for you or as a gift for a friend! Make sure to pick it up before it sells out!
Here are some looks i made using this palette.
Will you be purchasing this palette? What is your favorite eyeshadow palette?!
It’s been a few weeks since Fenty Beauty launched. I was able to get a few products and test them out!
The first product I tried is the Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation. I am in the shade 300. This is $34. I did notice once the foundation set on my face it did get a little bit darker, but it’s not a big deal to me. It’s still a wearable shade for me and after highlighting my under eyes and other areas on my face you couldn’t even tell. This is a medium coverage foundation and you are able to build it up. The first time I used this I was so surprised at how flawless and airbrushed I looked! I was not expecting to like this foundation. I have dry skin, but they did claim this is good for all skin types. I did moisturize and prime my skin before applying this. They have 40 shades to chose from so I do recommend going to your local Sephora and asking for a sample!
I also purchased the Gloss Bomb lipgloss. I bought this for $18. I lovvvveeeee this stuff! It smells so good and it is the perfect rose shade. The wand is pretty big too! I like applying this all over my lips with nothing underneath or just in the center of my lips when I have on a lipstick. It is so comfortable on the lips and looks great on all skin tones.
I purchased the Killawatt highlight in “Trophy Wife” and I’m OBSESSED. This was $34. They did not have this in store so I did order this online and it came in perfect condition! Thank God it did not come shattered. It is sooooo pigmented. It’s a yellow/gold shade. This does have glitter in it though so if that isn’t something you like then I would not recommend this. I’ve seen so many people with different skin tones use this and it looks great! You can use it as a regular highlight, eyeshadow, inner corner highlight, or apply all over your body for a golden glow.
Have you tried any Fenty products? Let me know! I’m eyeing those match stix!
Here are some of my makeup looks featuring Fenty products:
Here is a look I created using some new makeup! Make sure to watch my tutorial on this look.
Maybelline x MakeupShayla City Mini Palette: I LOVE THIS. I almost used every shade in this look alone. I applied the purple shade all over my lids and use the light gold in my inner corner. I also used the matte deep brown/almost burgundy shade in my crease to blend and added the black on the outer corner to further deepen. The shades are great and I will be trying more Maybelline shadows.
Dose of Colors DesixKaty: More Creamer Please on the lips with NYX brown liner. My current fav lip combo.
BareMinerals BAREPRO Liquid Foundation in Sable 21: I swear by their powder foundation and now this is also a new favorite. This foundation is full coverage yet soooo comfortable. It isn't thick at all and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I have been wearing this for a few days now and I'm so happy with it.
Hey guys! Today I’m going to be sharing my first impressions/review of the Desi x Katy Dose of Colors collection. I was able to grab the full collection on release day. It was actually a pretty easy check out on their website! No crashing or slowness!
The collection includes:
- The Girls Palette (4 Shades) Suz, Noli, Turbosan, and Harpoon. $28
- Two highlighters: Fuego and Mirame. $28 each.
- Two liquid lipsticks: Hot Fire and Savage. $18 each.
- Two lipsticks: No Shade, and More Creamer Please. $16 each.
- Lipgloss: Over the Top. $15.
I paid $167 for everything. There was no discount for purchasing the bundle.
- The Girls Palette (4 Shades) Suz, Noli, Turbosan, and Harpoon: Suz came shattered so I did have to press it. All of the shades in this palette are beautiful and have a weird texture. It almost feels like a Colourpop shadow where it's not cream but it's also not a powder like a regular shadow. The shades are all pigmented. The shadow Turbosan is my favorite. It is a beautiful purple/plum shade. They all look so metallic/glittery when the light hits.
- Two highlighters / Fuego and Mirame: I have been using these two highlights together every day and I am OBSESSED. These highlights are so bright. You're highlight will be boooomin. You definitely should go in with a light hand and build up. I apply way too much everytime I use this LOL.
- Two liquid lipsticks / Hot Fire and Savage: I was so scared of Hot Fire at first because these shades usually don't look right on me, but this shade.... is stunning. I NEVER found a shade like this that actually looks good on me. It's a bright orange/red shade. I will be wearing this all the time. Savage is a deep burgundy shade. I thought it was going to be a deep purple. This is another beautiful shade and the formula is amazing. Dose of Colors liquid lipsticks are always on point.
- Two lipsticks / No Shade, and More Creamer Please: Desi was not lyingggg when she said More Creamer Please was the perfect nude for us brown girls. This shade on it's own or paired with a brown lip liner is the perfect lip combo for everyday. It is a deeper nude... almost more yellow/peachy/brown and not as pink as most nudes I see other brands releasing. No Shade is a peachy lipstick and is meant to be a nude for lighter skin tones, but also looks great on top of More Creamer Please or on its own with a brown lip liner. I will be buying more of these when they restock!
- Lipgloss / Over the Top: IN LOVE with this gloss. It's just a clear gloss with gold reflects. It isn't chunky at all and it is so comfortable on the lips. I wore this to a concert and once it sort of dried out a bit the glitters were still there, but looked so nice. I still had that slightly glossy look with some gold reflect. This is perfect to add over any lipstick or wear on it's own.
Here are the swatches of all the products. I will also include two looks I created.
Top: Fuego and Mirame Highlight, Suz on the inner corner, Noli on the lids, Hot Fire on the lips.
Bottom: Turbosan on the lips with Mirame highlight on the inner corners.
Make sure to check out the collection when they restock in September!
Hey guys! 👋🏽
Here is my face of the day.
I wasn't too sure how I felt about this look, but I'm happy you all showed so much love on Instagram!
Tarte timeless smoothing primer: http://go.magik.ly/ml/6bgn/
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Medium: http://go.magik.ly/ml/6bgp/
Tarte Rainforest of the sea foundation in Tan Sand: http://go.magik.ly/ml/6bgr/
Tarte Make believe in yourself palette on the eyes: can't find this anywhere :( but here is a similar palette I love and it's only $12! http://go.magik.ly/ml/6bgv/
Anastasia Beverly Hills glow kit: http://go.magik.ly/ml/6bgy/
Anastasia Beverly Hills modern renaissance palette: http://go.magik.ly/ml/6bgz/
Dose of colors cork liquid lipstick: http://go.magik.ly/ml/6bh1/