Today I’m going to show you an easy way to make your own pillows. This DIY will only take 10 minutes!
We’re currently looking for decor pieces for our new place, but i don’t want to spend $30 on just one pillow. This DIY is so easy and will save you so much money if you’re like me and you love having a ton of pillows on your couch!
- Pillow Fluff: I got mine from Walmart.
- Placemats: Make sure the placemats have two sides to them. It’s hard to explain, but check out the photos below and you will see what I mean. I got mine from Target.
- Glue gun and sticks
- Make a cut in the cloth big enough to where you can stick your hand in. I cut about 4-5 inches.
- Add the pillow stuffing in. Make sure to push the fluff in the corners. I filled mine in as much as i could.
- Slowly glue the cloth back together. You can also sew the cloth together, but this is so much easier and i’m lazy.
And you’re done! I love how these turned out and since i still have a bag of stuffing left - I’m going on the hunt for more placemats! Let me know if you try this out.
Kuma loves the new pillows too! :)